Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blogging 101

So. A few months ago I had no clue what a blog is. I don't know HTML, and this promises to be a massive learning experience for me. Through my experience with a certain message board dedicated mainly to fragrances, I have learned more about the cyber world than ever before. Truly, this was the first message board I have ever belonged to!

And I have met an amazing group of people, mostly women. I have learned about perfume, relationships, women, life...gained knowledge on a whole variety of topics and forged several relationships that I hope will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Many of these women have their own blogs and it was reading these various insights and stories that inspired me to create a blog of my own.

So, dear reader, please bear with me as I fumble my way through this entirely new (to me) world of blogs where I will share my thoughts on pretty much whatever happens to be on my mind as I sit down to type.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Hi buddy! So glad to find you have a blog. I look forward to checking in you.

xoxo
Laura

3:34 PM, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home