Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Send presents!

I love presents.

I know, I know: I'm still tagged. Totally my nextest post. Just had to share the good news (my birthday, duh.)! Actually, now seems like a good time to unveil (so to speak) my epitaph, since I've instructed my family to begin using it now.

My birthday cake said "Happy Birthday, Queen of the Universe." My daughter made me a crown out of pipe cleaners and glass beads. My friend gave me a mirror that says "Queen of the Realm." See a theme here?

I hope so.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Queen Ruth! Hope you have a fragrant day!!

4:41 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger risa said...

hurrah and happies! heppy happy biddays to miz ruth! i have something for you, totally outside of birthdayland, so email me at lupa at betawolf dot com should you wish a deliveri-thing :)

10:32 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Happy Birthday Ruthie Ruth!

Hope your day was full of all good things!

xo

3:14 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

HaPpy BiRThDaY RuTH!!!

You know, if you're going to trumpet your birthday that loudly, you gotta cop to your age. Just sayin'.

12:49 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home