TAG, I'm it!
And last night's funny kid comment. We were watching the movie The Ant Bully. Basically there's a kid who stomps on the ants and messes with them all the time. So the ants decide to turn him into an ant so they can exact revenge on him. They shrink him, drag him down to the nest and the Ant Queen decides that he should learn to live like an ant before he is returned home. He's having a conversation with the ant wizard who asks:
"So...you humans all live and work together, like a giant colony?"
Kid: "No...it's more like every man for himself."
And my daughter D, age 8 chimes in: "And all the GIRLS work together."
Heh. That's my baby.
OK, on to the tag. I'm only 2 months late on this and I know the entire rest of the blogging world has already been there, done that, so I'm not tagging anybody back, but I will fulfill my mission of tagged-ness. Here goes:
Four jobs I have had:
1. Gaming Accountant in a Las Vegas casino
3. Fish factory Processor in Alaska
4. Counter person at a Korean dry cleaner.
Movies I could watch over and over
1. Wayne's World
2. The Addams' Family
3. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
4. Smoke Signals
Four places I have lived apart from where I live now
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. On a boat in the middle of the Bering Sea - AK?
3. London, England
4. Waltham, MA
Four tv shows that I love
Honestly...I just don't watch TV. Sorry. It's not an ethical thing, I just don't have time and when I do, I usually watch a movie instead.
Four places I have been on holidays
1. Seattle, WA
2. San Diego, CA
3. New Mexico
4. Nova Scotia
Four websites I visit daily
4. Wikipedia (well, not quite daily, but frequently)
Four favourite foods
1. Fettuccini Alfredo with Shrimp
2. Caesar Salad with Shrimp
4. Doritos (now banned from my house, except in those little lunch-size bags)
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Costa Rica
2. Home with the family having the kind of fun family day I always imagine but somehow it never quite works out that way. Need to work on soft-focusing my life a little.
3. San Diego
4. Oh, just anyplace warm and fun with people I love.
4 people I am tagging
As previously discussed...nobody.
Scent of the day: Caron Nocturnes. A beautiful rich floral, perfect for bringing a bit of sunshine into a bitterly cold day, but not overly summery. This is a Spring/Fall/Winter floral.