Friday, November 04, 2005

Creepy Doll Soap Company

Occasionally I run across something so bizarre I really don't know what to do with it and file it away in "favorites" until such time as I can begin to process it. One such site is the Lowell McNaughton Natural Soap Company and their "spokesmodel," creepy doll Rhonda.



Caption: Oh Dear! Rhonda is in trouble. She has discovered the luxurious pleasures of Lowell McNaughton Soaps and has gone on a bathing extravaganza. There are no signs of her coming up for air any time soon, and she says, "come on along and join in the fun"!

We are instructed to "Go to SHOP NOW to see what happens to Rhonda next." You have to scroll down to see the best.

Here's one of my favorites:


My caption thoughts: (Um, you know what? I bet I don't even need to say it.)

For more fun, click on Rhonda's Endeavors and Adventures.

Talk amongst yourselves.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's naughty!!

6:43 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Kate said...

Simoultaneously laughing and cringing in fear. I have doll-phobia. They are CREEPY. But that position? LOL! They must have known what they were doing. It's intentional - right? If not... it's even more creepy!!! LOL.

10:04 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger PFG said...

I had to go and read more about Rhonda's adventures. Hey look, a cannabis soap for when you're feeling all discombobulated and stuff. I really loved "adventure" that ended in Rhonda wearing nothing but a plastic apron. My adventures seem so pale by comparison...

nedvfapi: indigenous name for the plant they're smoking at the soap company

1:59 AM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger Trina said...

OMG OMG OMG! This is creepy and wrong in SO many ways! Old-school dolls like that are the scariest for some reason. Probably that dead gaze. I'm glad Rhonda has found ways to explore and express herself, but she still freaks me out BIG time!

7:37 AM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger Urban Chick said...

yuk!!!!!! seriously creepy - can imagine it in some horror movie...

5:24 PM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger katiedid said...

Dang - that is just wrong. Very funny, but wrong. What can they be thinking with that sort of imagery?

Awesome link, just awesome.

5:36 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Kristen said...

OMG! I am going to have eerie nightmares of doll armies perched outside my bathroom window...

11:34 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Kate said...

I wrote a new post just for you, Hon! :-)

2:29 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Kristen said...

hello there cjb, I came over here to respond to your question about Agent Provocateur. I think Mireille will die of embarrassment if we continue to discuss naughty cosmetics on her blog! Go on AP's website and check out the Titillation set. One for lips and one for t***. LOL.

8:05 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Bela said...

I hate those dolls: they're so creepy. Nightmare inducing.

12:45 PM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home